Thursday, April 1, 2010

8 FAVORITE TAG

8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH

1. The Office
2. Bad Girls Club (when it's on)
3. King of Queens ( i love that show own pretty much all seasons)
4. 16 and Pregnant
5. Keeping up with the Kardashians
6. The Big Bang Theory
7. The Hills
8. Sex in the City (reruns of course)

8 Favorite Places to eat/drink

1. Chili's
2. Panda Express
3. Starbucks
4. Subway
5. Applebees
6. Olive Garden
7. Wok & Roll (Chinese place back in GA)
8. Ihop (love their breakfast)

8 Things that happend yesterday

1. Went to the Gym
2. Worked
3. Got my still glamorous cosmetics package on the mail
4. Went to the shoppette
5. Played with my son
6. Posted up a new blog
7. Shopped online (more like window shop lol)
8. Ate some delish Chickenbreast sandwich

8 Things on my wishlisht

1. Black Military boots
2. Tan Boyfriend blazer from F21
3. MUFE HD Powder
4. Nars sheer glow foundation
5. Walker for my son
6. New clothes for my son
7. Tiffany Key necklace
8. Makeup from Sephora/Mac

8 Things I'm passionate about/for

1. GOD
2. MY SON/HUSBAND
3. Fashion
4. Makeup
5. My Blog
6. Going to school (military holding me back)
7. Getting back into shape
8. My family (back home)

8 Words/Pharases I offten use

1. Whatever
2. What the freak
3. My chubby wubby/bunny
4. You are the cutest of the cute
5. I love you
6. I'm tired
7. I hate my freaking job (lol)
8. I can't wait to go back to the states (lately I've been saying this one ALOT)

8 Things I learned from the Past

1. Never regret anything bad that happends to you because that just helps you become a better person an learn from your mistakes
2. Never trust a mexican guy from texas (lol jk...sort of)
3. In the army, there are a lot of people that don't care for you
4. If you want something done do it yourself
5. Never second guess yourself
6. Never drink to the point where you black out and can't remember anything
7. Don't give in to peer pressure (its freaking dumb)
8. You can't always trust everybody

8 Places I would like to Go/Visit

1. Spain
2. Paris
3. Italy
4. Jerusalem
5. Japan
6. Amsterdam
7. New York (my first trip there was a bad impression)
8. Mexico

8 Things I currently want/need

1. Mocha Frap from Starbucks
2. Be with my son
3. Lay in bed
4. Get the hell out of this freaking office
5. Seriously go back to the states
6. Get something to eat (missed breakfast)
7. A massage
8. Get out of this uniform

8 People I would like to Tag

Everybody who reads this

No comments:

Post a Comment