Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Braid is Back



If you followed Fashion Week that just happend a few weeks ago, you girls and guys might of noticed that most of the models were sporting this hair-do, just a simple yet very chic braid. And it seems like the longer you have your hair the better and more chic it looks. It is defenitly what is in this spring, and I am so glad that I just purchased my Pro Extensions 20' inch because now I can recreated this gorgeous look. I am not a big fan of having my hair all nice and neat unless its its a formal event, but for the most part I like to have loose hair, messy bun type of hair, it's just more my style, and when I saw this hairstyle on the runway I just got so excited to try it myself. If you are not a big fan of the braid another hair style that is in for Spring/Summer its just natural waves, and that reminds me more of a day at the beach kind of thing. I don't know about you guys, but Spring/Summer have never been my favorite seasons, but this winter made me realize that I actually do enjoy it and I like it more than I thought I did. I had a bad winter, and i am sure a lot of people expecially the ones that took the hit from the blizzard agree that sometimes we take those seasons for granted :-).




1 comment:

  1. nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete