Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lovely Delights....

Here are a few products I have been eyeing for quite some time now..just havent gotten around to getting these lovely delights or some are out of stock..wont mention any names **Kat Von D True Romance Palette***lol...anyways here it is


Hoping my Husband will see this and get me this beautiful ring from Tiffany & Co. it's a wedding band..say for our Anniversary or my Birthday coming up lol...


I have heard a lot of great things about this foundation and I really want to try it, but everytime I am about to purchase it i change my mind due to the price I mean for a foundation...I guess it might be worth it


Like I said the Kat Von D True Romance Palette...I really want this one but sephora.com is out of stock on this little baby


Isin't it so cute though..this cute little bow ring from Forever 21..I love it, it's so girly to me


I really really really want to try this concealer by Bobbi Brown, first heard about it from juicytuesday from youtube, and ever since i have been wanting to try it, but also the price its a little pricey for a small concealer..

1 comment:

  1. I've been hearing good things about that concealer too!:D I might try that one day.

    Will now follow your blog, follow mine too?:D


    Cute stuff! I especially like the tweezers!:D

    Will now follow your blog, follow mine too?:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete