Wednesday, March 17, 2010

CHAMBRAY JUMPSUIT CALLING MY NAME




I have been eyeing this Jumpsuit from American Apparel for quite some time now, and I think it really is calling my name. At first I was a little afraid to dress myself the way I like to because I live in a military post and fashion like this you don't see quite often, but now I don't care and I am going to express myself wheater it be through my make-up or fashion maybe just both lol. But adore this jumpsuit and it gives me a great excuse to buy some new shoes to go with it. Everytime I am about to buy it i just go to sleep instead before I make some damage to my bank account, lord knows I have been doing that a lot these few months, and its only March that's the sad part (well not really sad). Only thing I don't like about shopping online is I have to wait for the shipping and being overseas sucks even more...

American Apparel Chambray Jumpsuit- $48.00

No comments:

Post a Comment