Friday, March 19, 2010

Little Miss Tiffany...




Tiffany, Tiffany....I just recently rememberd about these keys a few weeks ago after watching a video of allthatglitters21 on youtube, and she was wearing one of the beautiful keys. I remember when I first saw them I really wanted one and then after a while for some reason I forgot about them...how could that of happend? They are gorgeous...but anyways, so I just recently rememberd that these precious jewels where out there..waiting to be worn...and I...well I am one of those people that want to wear one of those little lady's. Since my birthday is coming up very soon...I told my husband, well I kind of gave him a hint on what I wanted this year..and this is one of the items that is on top of my list, of course me being a girl I have like a million other things, but lets be honest here, we are not millionaires to be spending money like that. This however it's an item I think I deserve. But who knows, hopefully someday this little jewel will be mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment